The commitment behind Psynergy's philosophy and services is the concept of doing more for our clients. Psynergy's extensive roster of daily activities provides both educational and recreational choices. On the clinical side, Psynergy brings together on-site psychiatric and inter disciplinary teams, including a bi-lingual professional staff. We continuously provide clients and their families a support team that assist in the process of recovery and community re-integration. Our talented Executive Chef creates healthy, fresh meals; our personal trainer, yoga teacher, and pet and equine therapy teams help deliver the very best elements of a community-living experience for individuals facing a variety of mental health and medical challenges. Focusing on client care that is individually planned, and coordinated, our treatment team provides coping skills for the multiple symptoms and behaviors that client’s experience. We are committed to creating innovative options for individuals to move out of locked settings and into successful community living.
If you are a dedicated professional looking for an opportunity to be part of a cutting edge organization and can answer "yes" to all of the following questions:
- Do you want to improve the quality of people's lives?
- Do you wish you could work more directly with clients in a smaller program where you can actually see yourself making a difference?
- Are you self-motivated and results driven, yet lighthearted and fun?
- Do you exceed people's expectations of you on a regular basis?
- Do you have passion for your work?
- Is being busy preferable to being bored?
We are looking for experienced counselors and others who are willing to learn how to provide residential and behavioral supports to adults with a variety of mental and emotional needs. Residential Counselors can work a variety of shifts; they provide milieu and direct client services that benefit the recreational, educational, emotional and supportive needs of our adult clients. The ideal candidate has experience providing life skills assistance and effectively communicates. The incumbent should be able to run recreational, educational and/or vocational activities. You must have some mental health experience and we prefer that you have at least an associate's degree, preferably in the health or behavioral sciences. Individuals pursuing a similar course of study should also apply. Our Residential Counselors observe, perform and document using narrative entries on a daily basis. Individuals should be familiar and comfortable with a variety of paperwork, forms, and computer software. You will be required to transport clients from time-to-time and should possess a valid California Driver's License.
A Passion for Possibility... Lifestyle options for adults with mental health challenges.
In California's San Francisco Bay area, horses have begun a new chapter in their long history with humans. And not just any horses. Arabian horses, the first domesticated breed of horse and legendary friend of man.
The Night Shift Residential Counselor is responsible for recreational, educational, life skills and other activities. They provide the milieu and direct client support services. The shift starts at 12:15 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. You must remain awake and alert while on duty. Minimum of High school diploma or general education degree (GED); prefer one to two years related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Salary range from $11.00-$13.23 per hour. Please go to our Employment page and fill out application and return with a current resume.
As a Therapist at Psynergy, you are responsible for major services delivery activities and must possess and maintain a clinical license (LCSW, LMFT or LPCC are all acceptable). You will apply clinical theory and practice of interpersonal, intrapsychic and social pathology to your client issues. The therapist may use a variety of evidence based practices and treatment modalities to facilitate client recovery.
Implements and utilizes principles of a therapeutic community model.
- Performs intensive counseling and psychotherapy.
- Provides individual, family and group therapy.
- Conducts clinical assessments.
- Develops treatment plans.
- Completes clinical records and other required documentation in accordance with agency, payer and regulatory requirements.
- Responsibilities may include supervising graduate student interns (MSW, M.A) and paraprofessional staff
Qualifications: If you are the ideal team member for us, you will meet the following criteria: (please read the REQUIREMENTS before you apply - thank you!)
- Must possess a clinical license in good standing with the Board of Behavioral Sciences or the Board of Psychology. Acceptable licenses include: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), and a Ph.D or Psy.D in psychology. Please apply under emplpoyment tab.